Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fastest-growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Patient Management Platform has some of the biggest clients in healthcare because we have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market, we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
Are you an experienced health tech account manager who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable and dynamic company?
Eon is looking for account managers that thrive working in multiple domains, with unique business challenges requiring sophisticated solution design.
Why Join Eon?
- Eon is a leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fasting growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales
- The Eon Patient Management Platform has won some of the biggest accounts in healthcare.
- Eon has a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
- Eon is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- We guarantee our customer’s success, and you too will be successful with Eon.
As the leader in the EPM market, Eon is winning and looking to hire the best account management to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards over achievement.
This is a health tech Account Manager position, responsible for making our clients happy. This includes proactive account management and nurturing existing clients for Eon’s core business software solutions. Your responsibilities will include working with clients pre-implementation through go-live and beyond. The account manager is responsible for building strong relationships between Eon and our clients through excellent communication, responsiveness and pro-actively managing potential client issues.
You must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and be willing to wear multiple hats.
- Make customers happy!
- Build strong relationships with clients pre-PO
- Interact directly with clients to address business, functionality, and technical questions
- Be the expert that articulates Eon’s expertise and capabilities
- Provide technical, value-based demonstrations of Eon software configured to an organization’s requirements and use cases
- Prepare Quarterly Business Reviews
- Assist sales with RFP’s and RFI’s
- Manage and lead elbow to elbow support
- Provide market and client feedback to feed our product and service roadmap
- Perform sales related tasks as needed, such as developing sales support documents and demonstrations
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years of account management or consulting experience in enterprise B2B client relations
- Cloud software/SaaS management experience
- BS/BA or related industry field account management experience
- Experience with client management and other leading solution management techniques
- Experience scoping, managing and executing demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Passion for customer services and happiness
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Health insurance
- EIP Equity plan in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members