Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fastest-growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Patient Management Platform has some of the biggest clients in healthcare because we have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market, we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
We seek to hire an Accountant based in Denver, Colorado, who is detail-oriented and can enhance our small Accounting team. So that business results are reported accurately and timely, the Accountant will work directly with our Controller to maintain the books and records in good order, i.e. in accordance with GAAP.
As the Accountant you will
- Handle heavy Accounts Payable
- Prepare bank reconciliations and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist in month-end and year-end closings
- Ensure sales tax compliance
- Prepare monthly/quarterly Sales & Use Tax and annual Property Taxes
- Glean, compile and summarize data in order to generate key performance indicators and other important business metrics
- Assist in preparation cash forecast
- Maintain various schedules and files for such items as commissions and bonus
- Prepare semi-monthly payroll
- Research discrepancies and escalate issues to meet close deadlines
- Provide Accounting estimates, etc.
- Participate in the documentation and update of processes and procedures and recommend changes for process improvement initiatives
- Perform special projects, as required, to assist the company in achieving its goals and objectives
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required
- 1 to 2 years of full-cycle Accounting experience required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Quickbooks Online
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and deadline-oriented
- Cooperative and service-oriented attitude; must be able to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor
- Flexibility to handle a variety of tasks and shift priorities simultaneously
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision after training
- Ability to use sound judgment to effectively solve problems within the scope of the position
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and external contacts; ability to work as an effective team member
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
If you’re interested, don’t delay. Get your resume to us.