Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Capture and Management software, one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Eon Patient Management (EPM) platform has won some of the biggest accounts in healthcare. We have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise which includes: scalable, pre-built applications with a highly configurable, no-code integration process.
As the leader in the market, we have pioneered the use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to enable high value patient identification and management for healthcare organizations ranging from individual hospitals to small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
This really is the perfect role!
A data analyst will be responsible for tracking the progress of ongoing implementations and kickstarting new implementations alongside other members of the Implementation team. The candidate will observe the existing implementation process and suggest improvements to increase efficiency. The candidate will be responsible for performing a root cause analysis of support tickets and identifying trends using data analysis techniques. The candidate needs to have prior experience in the healthcare industry in addition to a background in Data Analytics. A candidate with knowledge of Electronic Health Records and HL7 is preferred.
What you will do:
- Interpret data, analyze results and report findings
- Manage and maintain Implementations tracker in JIRA and/or Google spreadsheet
- Document all implementations in JIRA Confluence and Google drive
- Handle Implementation related issues for existing customers
- Respond to customer requests and assist them in the successful execution of the implementation-related tasks
- Work with team lead on documentation and audit of sites
- Work with Implementation lead to identify gaps/ improvements in process related to implementation and work on action plan to cover them
- Analyze support tickets and propose long-term solutions to rectify the root cause
- Provide assistance to Sales and Marketing in acquisition of new customers and upsells
- Understand HL7/FHIR & data warehouse messages to provide mapping for implementation
- Stay up-to-date with HL7/FHIR & data warehouse interface requirements and relevant industry trends and regulatory requirements
- Implement migration of back-load to EON’s dashboard
- Perform test run of HL7 / FHIR & data enrichment test messages with EON and troubleshoot missing/incomplete parameters
- Perform end-to-end testing with HL7 / FHIR, data warehouse and back-load data
- Work in collaboration with other departments in automation of existing workflows
- Meet KPIs
- Follow escalation procedures for interfacing with other teams to meet deadlines
- Utilize and update the internal Knowledge Base to assist with implementation processes and updates
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Math preferred
- 3 years of software experience in Health Information Technology
- Experience working on data integration or code development and validation / QA with EPIC, Cerner, or other top EMRs
- Basic clinical knowledge
- Basic understanding and knowledge of MS Excel / Google Spreadsheets
- Good understanding of GIT and JIRA
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload appropriately.
- Able to effectively relate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and requirements to
- technical teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to synthesize information.
- Adaptable/flexible and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment that requires frequent shifts in direction, as well as learning and applying new techniques and technology.
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation time
- Paid Sick Time, Maternity, Paternity and Bereavement leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
If we still have your attention, don’t delay, send us your resume.
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.