January 29, 2021
Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fastest-growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Patient Management Platform has some of the biggest clients in healthcare because we have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market, we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
Eon is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team to engage customers through a mix of sales and marketing channels. On a day to day basis, the ideal candidate will be working closely with our sales and marketing team, to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing trends, tools and strategies, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution to tracking to reporting. You would also know how to create creative content/messaging to be distributed through a mix of channels (i.e. SEM, PPC, social media, email, etc.), as well as modify tactics, engagement channels and lead generation/nurturing activity based on results. Lastly, you’re comfortable and can manage a multi-faceted email marketing program that supports lead nurturing. This is a great opportunity to work within a diverse team that encourages creative input, and proactive project management skills with excellent potential for growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Collaborate with the leadership team to develop annual marketing plans, including mapping out the digital marketing tactics and overseeing the execution of the plan to drive continued growth and improvement
– Working in conjunction with our Sales and Marketing Leads to plan and execute all aspects of digital marketing
– Develop and manage SEM, PPC, remarketing, social media and display advertising campaigns
– Develop and manage a robust email marketing program that supports lead generation and customer growth with a variety of different customer segments
– Manage email marketing, ad platforms, and any other marketing automation or management tools
– Develop and maintain a procedure for regular reporting, and ensure and report performance of all digital and email marketing campaigns, and assess against KPIs
– Identify insights and trends, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights
– Create A/B and multivariate testing to continually improve campaign results
– Identify and troubleshoot analytics or site issues – working with team to resolve problems found
– Perform research/setup initiatives including technical SEO site audits & reports, competitive analysis, keyword research, content optimization, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager setups
– Collaborate with internal team to create landing pages that optimize user experience
– Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
– Outline and adjust conversion points and optimize user funnels
– Stay up-to-date with search engine ranking factors, algorithm changes, and digital industry trends by researching/reading
– Implement local search best practices (I.e. Google My Business, Reviews, etc.) and plan relevant outreach strategies to directly build quality links and citations for client websites
– Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in acquisition and retention based digital marketing strategies and tactics
– Demonstrated success with developing digital plans, plan execution, measuring and reporting the results; data-driven thinker and problem solver
– Experience with CMS, SEO and SEM/PPC marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, lead nurturing, content creation and distribution, and/or marketing campaign management
– Experience with retargeting/remarketing campaigns in different mediums like LinkedIn, Google and Facebook.
– Proven experience with marketing measurement tools focused on conversion, attribution and performance management
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends), experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns, working with ad serving tools and working knowledge of HTML and CSS
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and executives is an asset
If we still have your attention, here’s how to apply
If you’re interested, don’t delay. Get your resume to us.