Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fastest-growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Patient Management Platform has some of the biggest clients in healthcare because we have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market, we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
The Eon Data Analyst is responsible for the planning, execution and closure of all assigned deliverables. The Data Analyst will work to accomplish both software implementation as well as support efforts. The Data Analyst will be responsible for a wide range of both technical and customer facing tasks, however the end state of every transaction should be overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage all assigned tasks to ensure on time delivery and complete execution.
- Foster quality relationships with customer contacts (end user, technical, support etc) as well as internal resources to ensure efficient and complete delivery of assigned tasks.
- Must adopt a customer centric approach to all assigned tasks, ensuring the end state of every effort is a satisfied customer.
- Participate in and contribute to all necessary implementation, support, process improvement and team meetings to ensure every opportunity for coordination is leveraged and all necessary communication is made.
- Ensure all customer sourced issues are routed via the proper process in a timely manner with complete information ensuring a positive outcome for the customer.
- Ensure all assigned implementation tasks are executed completely within the assigned time frame.
- Own all HL7 data mapping efforts and processes ensuring that all implementations are delivered on time.
- Own coordination and communication with customer resources in regard to all implementation deliverables as well as customer sourced issues.
- Ensure responsive communications via any necessary means ie Intercom, JIRA and email.
- Responsible for advocating for the customer in the overall implementation and issue resolution processes.
- Develop and monitor/control a detailed plan for assigned efforts ensuring a critical path to delivery whenever possible.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- 1 year of experience working in data mapping preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are preferred
Primary Performance Measurables
- Customer satisfaction scores averaging above 90%
- Issue resolution averaging less than 5 days
- Time to value of all implementation is averaging 70 days or less