Work with the industry leader
Eon is a leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Patient Management Platform has won some of the biggest accounts in healthcare. We have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise which include: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
Strong demand means we require a rockstar Sales Supervisor to lead and scale our office based sales team to dizzying heights of success at our Denver headquarters! Join us, it will be an adventure and an awesome way to advance your skills and career.
This really is the perfect role.
Eon’s streamlined sales process and dedicated marketing team will provide your sales team with a steady stream of leads who are interested in Eon’s SaaS solutions and are expecting their call. This frees you to focus on training, coaching and monitoring for optimal sales performance.
On any given day you will:
- Supervise and coach the sales team. You’ll directly recruit (when necessary), train and supervise a team of 3-5 employees. You’ll have a natural talent spotting top performers and fostering an environment of fun and success.
- Phone jack and provide real-time performance evaluation. You’ll regularly listen in on sales calls and provide real-time feedback. You won’t be scared picking up the phone and showing how it’s done!
- Manage reporting, systems and processes. You’ll assist with sales forecasting and the accuracy of Sales Pipeline. And you’ll be responsible for maintaining the inside sales team at full utilization and ensuring that all processes and procedures are followed and completed, quality standards are met, and that orders are profitable.
- Report at sales meetings. You’ll regularly update the management team on the performance of the team and the status of notable opportunities.
- Be a problem solver. The team will look to you for solutions to their daily problems!
What you need to bring to the table
You’ll be as sharp as a tack. You’ll be comfortable managing sales teams and selling to people over the phone. Because you are a quick learner, learning our systems and articulating our services, products, ideas and concepts will become second nature to you.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years of sales and sales management experience. You have business-to-business sales experience, understand how sales works, and have a proven track record managing an inside sales team.
- Proven experience as a coach, leader, and developer of people and teams.
- An Associate’s Degree in business or related field (or equivalent experience). A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- You have a passion for learning new products. You can quickly learn new products so you can articulate them with perfection to prospective customers.
- You are tenacious, goal-driven and don’t readily relinquish a position or course of action.
- Understanding of sales and marketing concepts. Your feedback about our promotions will be helpful in tailoring offers to customers (both new and existing). As such, it’s a definite plus if you have sales and marketing familiarity.
Nice to have:
- CRM and ERP Experience. You have experience with CRMs and interacting with ERP systems. (Of course, we also provide training on how we use “our” CRM.)
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- EIP Equity plan in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
If we still have your attention, here’s how to apply
If you’re interested, don’t delay. Get your resume to us.