Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fastest-growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Patient Management Platform has some of the biggest clients in healthcare because we have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market, we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
Eon is seeking an experienced and passionate full-time Intermediate Graphic Designer with proven work in print and digital media to join our small, agile team. Your thirst for quality work, current cultural trends, and all things creative complement your solid design skills and exceptional attention to detail.
You possess a sharp eye in layout, composition, typography and photography and bring that to all the work you do. Your knowledge of print production file set up and pre-flight is exceptional. The role requires core strengths in the ability to multi-task, troubleshoot, problem solve and self-motivate. It is a fast-paced environment and requires someone with experience and excellence in production work as well as original design—someone who understands deadlines and can pivot quickly.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is super creative, insightful, lives and breathes great design.
- Has the ability to conceptualize and execute designs, campaigns, and rebrands from a blank canvas state without any supervision.
- Has a solid graphic design and production experience with a print/digital/branding design background.
- Delivers compelling designs that are on brand and be able to jump from one brand to another; all within a quick turnaround.
- Flourishes while working independently and always bring an eagerness to learn and lead.
- Understands brand, brand standards and how to apply them across all mediums.
- Is conceptual, strategic, collaborative, and embodies an all-around passion for creative.
- Can set and meet deadlines.
- Is an effective communicator who can participate in brand and design related conversations with the team.
- 3+ years of professional experience working in advertising or in-house environment.
- Possesses a strong portfolio with professional work examples that demonstrate concept development with excellent use of typography, composition and image selection.
- Exceptional print production experience; can design to any environment, size, scale, etc. and prep flawless files.
- Cross-platform (print, web, video, etc.) design skills are an asset.
- Impeccable taste for great design, typography, colour and amazing attention to details.
- Ability to work under the pressure of tight timelines and rise to creative challenges under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently and collaborate well with creative direction.
- Able to shift priorities, multi-task, problem solve and complete projects as the work landscape shifts.
- Super proficient in all Adobe design software.
Please attach your portfolio or share links to your portfolio website.