Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fastest-growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Patient Management Platform has some of the biggest clients in healthcare because we have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market, we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
The Data Analyst and Quality Assurance Specialist uses radiology and procedure coding / reimbursement experience to assist in building and maintaining procedure and disease state mapping libraries. The libraries ensure the correct codes and processes are followed for encounters, procedures, imaging exams, and surgeries. In addition to coding knowledge, the candidate must have excellent attention to detail and analytical skills to review client libraries and data files for completeness and mapping accuracy. These skills will be further applied to testing and documenting new software features as well as overall product function and performance.
- Review and maintain the master procedure library and ensures both disease state mapping and mapping to client libraries is accurate.
- Reviews and maintains disease specific library mapping for diagnosis classification.
- These libraries ensure the correct codes and processes are followed for encounters, procedures, imaging exams, and surgeries.
- Quality review of client libraries and data files for completeness and accuracy.
- Testing and documenting new software features.
- Provide general and specialty education and advice as related to library utilization, as well as overall product functionality and performance.
- Produces clean, easily understood written documentation in support of implementation, migration, product, and engineering goals
- This role may involve data entry.
- Dependable, reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and manage high-stress situations. This includes continuing to persevere and remaining calm in challenging or frustrating circumstances.
- Able to meet deadlines, deliver superior results and keep the focus on the customer and meeting their needs
- Adaptable and open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and to work/propose solutions in ambiguous situations
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) by the American Academy of Professional Coders OR
- Certified Coding Specialist-Physician (CCS-P) by the American Health Information Management Association OR
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA)/ Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) by the American Health Information Management Association.
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
- I-9 employment eligible
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- At least 3 years recent direct work experience in an acute hospital healthcare environment with significant exposure to interventional radiology healthcare charging/coding
- Proficient in CPT/HCPCS code assignment including Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology, and Diagnostic Imaging
- Proficient in ICD-10 code assignment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Understand and apply healthcare information privacy and security (HIPAA) requirements
- Able to work independently as well as on multi-disciplinary project team
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently and/or a negligible amount constantly to move objects.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Health insurance
- EIP Equity plan in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
- Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
- Paid Holidays
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members