Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Capture and Management software, one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Eon Patient Management (EPM) platform has won some of the biggest accounts in healthcare. We have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise which includes: scalable, pre-built applications with a highly configurable, no-code integration process.
As the leader in the market, we have pioneered the use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to enable high value patient identification and management for healthcare organizations ranging from individual hospitals to small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
What you will do:
- Evaluate business processes, eliciting, analyzing, elaborating, and specifying software requirements including functional, quality, usability, and other non-functional requirements
- Interact with subject matter experts, product owners, stakeholders, and other requirements providers to elicit and clarify business requirements
- Write down user stories, define acceptance criteria and participate in all development phases.
- Conduct User Interface (UI) analysis with the team to validate solution accuracy.
- Carry out periodic quality checks and Performing user acceptance testing.
- Facilitate project teams during impact analysis for software change requests.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce actionable reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters in quantitative disciplines like Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science, Statistics
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- IT healthcare domain knowledge/experience will be preferable
- Good Understanding of Agile Principles and practices
- Understanding of Web API, XML, JSON, and any integration or interoperability framework.
- Good hands-on experience with business analytics, project management tools, and frameworks such as JIRA, Confluence, Cucumber etc.
- Strong professional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in using wireframing/mock-up tools
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation time
- Paid Sick Time, Maternity, Paternity and Bereavement leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
If we still have your attention, don’t delay, send us your resume.
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.