Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fastest-growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Patient Management Platform has some of the biggest clients in healthcare because we have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market, we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
As a Product Marketing specialist at Eon, you will collaborate with teams across the company to drive Culture Eon’s overall market positioning and ensure the success of our products in the fast-growing market. You will ensure that we stay connected with customer needs and market trends, establish market positioning that is differentiated, clear, and defensible.
- Industry, market and competitive intelligence via direct and indirect interactions with customers, prospects, partners, competitors, influencers and analysts
- Analysis and tracking of marketing, sales, customer and user data to identify trends and test hypotheses
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Develop, own, and articulate differentiated value propositions for Eon’s products and solutions, compelling benefits, client outcomes, and the positioning of Eon’s products and services in the marketplace
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to create key value propositions and go-to-market positioning
- Develop and own buyer and user personas and use case development
- Product messaging and coordination of marketing and sales collateral and enablement assets
- Product evangelism via analyst and press briefings, trade show attendance and public speaking opportunities
- Leadership of pricing in collaboration with stakeholders across business
- Defining and incrementally improving product marketing processes, templates, and playbooks
- Partner with Product Managers to understand, transfer knowledge and provide input into product strategy and to design, plan and coordinate product launches
- Think boldly about new ways to inspire the market and demonstrate how Eon can help customers transform the efficiency and quality of their workflows and quality of care
- 4+ years experience in product marketing in a high-growth mid-market / enterprise B2B SaaS company, in a healthcare environment
- Experience in a fast-growth company defining new categories and services to market is preferred
- Avid learner and listener who has a “tool box” of strategic and tactical product marketing experience
- Have a very high bar for your own work as well as the results of the work you participate in and lead
- Comfortable with owning and delivering against KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with others in a way that supports and builds company culture, while aiding in the success of the team
- Research skills. Systematically collect qualitative and quantitative inputs, draw on sharp analytical skills, intuition and empathy to find non-obvious patterns, and distill it all into actionable insights.
- Communication and influencing. Engage and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding and vision.
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement.
If we still have your attention, here’s how to apply
If you’re interested, don’t delay. Get your resume to us.