Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Capture and Management software, one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Eon Patient Management (EPM) platform has won some of the biggest accounts in healthcare. We have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise which includes: scalable, pre-built applications with a highly configurable, no-code integration process.
As the leader in the market, we have pioneered the use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to enable high value patient identification and management for healthcare organizations ranging from individual hospitals to small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
What you will do:
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Effectively distill high level initiatives into prioritized product increments, balancing the trade-offs between quality, scope, and time
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Final testing and acceptance of the user stories supporting the features.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Integrate competitive intelligence, results from customer focus groups and pilot studies, as well as feedback from support, education, central management, marketing and sales into product designs.
- Enforce standards, documentation practices, principles and governance to keep the product platform in compliance with quality and regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a product subject matter expert and bridge between Product and the Support, Implementation, Development, Education, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Conduct market research and build competitive analysis.
- Challenge the organization to be data driven and quality focused; leverage data to help drive decisions, have a mindset focused on continuous process improvement, and champion hypothesis setting, split testing, and rigorous analysis
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of product owner experience in an Agile environment
- Healthcare technology domain knowledge/experience will be preferable.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge working with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence, as well as collaboration tools like Miro, Figma, Google Suite, etc
- Strong professional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficiency in baseline analytics concepts – given some time, you can ask the right questions and pull and analyze data to answer them.
- A growth mindset and a bias towards action/deliverables.
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation time
- Paid Sick Time, Maternity, Paternity and Bereavement leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
If we still have your attention, don’t delay, send us your resume.
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.