Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fastest-growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Patient Management Platform has some of the biggest clients in healthcare because we have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market, we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
As Product Technical Lead, you will own the design and specification of the products we build to improve patient care. You understand the vision behind a new product or enhancement, work with users and stakeholders to develop detailed product requirements and collaborate with Eon’s development team to bring it to market.
In addition to product development, this work will make extensive use of your project management skills. Success demands expert stewardship of inter-departmental dependencies and the workload of your product team. You bring a proven assortment of tools to manage timelines, expectations and risks — keeping everything on track.
This position is targeted at a seasoned software professional who has progressed into technical leadership while still having the passion to work in a creative individual contributor capacity. You’ll get your hands dirty as you lead/mentor product team members in creating products.
The Product Technical Lead is a member of the Product Team and reports to the VP of Product.
What You Do
- Lead solutions and concept design discussions in collaboration with the VP Product and the Development team for new products that address future scalability and automation goals.
- Perform business analysis to produce product requirement documents integrating input from customers, support, development, leadership, and other product team members.
- Communicate and document implications and tradeoffs of design decisions, issues and plans to business, product and technology leadership.
- Integrate competitive intelligence, results from customer focus groups and pilot studies, as well as feedback from support, education, central management, marketing and sales into product designs.
- Enforce standards, documentation practices, principles and governance to keep the product platform in compliance with quality and regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a product subject matter expert and bridge between Product and the Support, Implementation, Development, Education, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Manage the workload of the Product team from inception to completion.
- Mentor product team members in product development, project management, and technical aspects of the product.
- Participate in technology/tool evaluation, include proof of concept and prototype reviews to support architecture and platform decisions.
- Lead automation projects, perform robust quality assurance, contribute to product enhancement and new product solutions, and develop corporate tools and technology.
- Cultivate the process and tools the product team uses to accomplish their work.
- 7 years professional software business analysis, design, application architecture, and implementation work experience with progressively increasing responsibility.
- 3 years software experience in Healthcare Information Technology, with an emphasis on systems integration.
- 3 years experience effectively communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences and business requirements to technical teams.
- 3 years of experience using a software tool (e.g., Jira, Microsoft Project, Trello, etc.) to facilitate planning and delivery of complex, multi-department projects.
- 3 years of experience managing projects using agile methods.
- 3 years of experience with a variety of cloud platform tools such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Heroku.
- 1 year software experience in a rapidly growing startup.
If we still have your attention, here’s how to apply
If you’re interested, don’t delay. Get your resume to us.