Identify. Track. Impact.
Pancreatic cancer makes up only 3.2% of all new cancer diagnoses, but is the third leading cause of cancer death in the United States. Most cases are discovered at an advanced stage when the prognosis is very poor.
Eon’s Essential Patient Management (EPM) platform is a best-in-class solution to identify incidental pancreatic abnormalities and longitudinally track patients who need serial surveillance to help detect this deadly disease in the early stages.
new cases of pancreatic cancer diagnosed this year in the U.S.
5-year survival rate for pancreatic cancer
Dr. Russell C. Langan
“I have no doubt that Eon EPM will change the landscape for patients with pancreatic cysts and tumors and have a true impact on survival from pancreatic-related diseases.”
The Eon Advantage
Eon EPM uses the most sophisticated Computational Linguistics data science models to positively identify incidentally found pancreatic abnormalities with 93.9% accuracy. The advanced model empowers providers to:
- Auto-populate patients and demographics from EMR
- Store radiology reports on one easy-to-use platform
- Capture pancreatic cyst characteristics
- Search by name, medical records number, and filterable lists
- Set up reminders and other follow-up lists
- Power on predictive analytics
Features and Attributes
The majority of pancreatic cysts are discovered incidentally during abdominal scans. Most pancreatic cyst findings are premalignant and do indicate a higher risk of developing cancer, so they do require close follow-up. EPM identifies and extracts pertinent information from radiology reports and automatically communicates the next steps to providers and patients.
- Detects incidental pancreatic abnormalities noted in radiology reports
- Enters patient information into the EPM dashboard for serial surveillance
- Does not require radiologists to use structured reports
Patients with pancreatic cysts will need long-term surveillance to monitor growth and other characteristics. EPM automates repetitive tasks allowing FTEs to spend more time on patient care and less time on admin.
- Ensures patients are tracked and followed according to evidence-based guidelines (e.g., American College of Radiology, American College of Gastroenterology, and European Study Group)
- Organizes worklists to make sure patients are not lost to follow-up
- Ensures exams/procedures are to be scheduled and improves outcomes
Glean real-time insight into your pancreatic program with real-time analytics.
- View key metrics and activity by tracking trends and measuring program growth
- See complex patient management data in a whole new way
- Increases capture, drive downstream revenue, and prove program ROI
Automate, track, and archive communication from one convenient location. Get all documentation done from an easy-to-use dashboard.
- Create unlimited custom letters with drag and drop tools
- Batch Fax, print, or email all communication with a single click
- Consolidate all contact information and always know who and when to contact
Best-In-Class Solution and Support
From security, to implementation, to client support—Eon’s got you covered with:
- HIPAA, HITECH Act, and SOC 2 Type II compliance
- A cloud-based, AWS-hosted solution that requires no new hardware or on-premise maintenance
- VPN connectivity to a one-way HL7 feed from the EHR to AWS
- Software updates and upgrades seamlessly rolled out free of charge
- Multi-site deployment for hospital systems and IDNs with multiple facilities
- Unlimited user access to the application with no additional cost
- 7-day implementation with ongoing client support
- Less than 2-minute customer support response time