Watch the Essential Patient Taskforce discuss the post-COVID landscape and how following guidelines can help focus on the most vulnerable patient populations.
Christine Spraker, co-CEO of Eon is joined by Dr. Aki Al-Zubaidi, Interventional Pulmonologist, Founder and co-CEO of Eon, and Dr. Erika Schneider, Chief Science Officer of Eon. During this webinar, the taskforce shares insights on how to get back to the guidelines for Essential Patient care in the wake of COVID.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality: Patient Safety Primers
- MVC Resource Utilization Report
- The effect of natural disasters on cancer care: a systematic review
- Survey: COVID-19 Affecting Patients’ Access to Cancer Care
- American Society for Radiation Oncology: COVID-19 FAQs
- Management of Lung Nodules and Lung Cancer Screening During the COVID-19 Pandemic CHEST Expert Panel Report
- The Impact of Diagnostic Imaging Wait Times on the Prognosis of Lung Cancer
- Timeliness of Care and Lung Cancer Tumor-Stage Progression: How Long Can We Wait?
- Association Between Declared Hurricane Disasters and Survival of Patients With Lung Cancer Undergoing Radiation Treatment
- PAMA Regulations